¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸FreeStyle GamerZ¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸FreeStyle GamerZ¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiro's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiro_Ishida
Administartor
Administartor
Hiro_Ishida

Number of posts : 4
Style :
Hiro's Application Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Hiro's Application Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
Hiro's Application Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hiro's Application Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-29

Hiro's Application Empty
PostSubject: Hiro's Application   Hiro's Application EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:52 am

BirthDate: September 24, 1988

Is This Your 1 or 2 post: 2

Were do you live: Canada

What is your In game name: Hiro_Ishida

What are Your normal playing times: Any time I can get to, which is a lot. I spend a lot of time playing gunz.

Do you have Experiance as a Developer/Gamemaster/Leader: Yes. Some GM Experience.

If So where and how long: Some.

Tell us about yourself: I am twenty years old, and am a pretty good GunZ player. I am not one to abuse my powers, and will do everything in my power to help others enjoy their time on GunZ. I do not spam, swap, hack or any of those, as I think it takes away from the fun of the game.

Explain Why Your you think you would be good in this position:I am great with people, and will be active a lot.

Do you have Experiance (coding) of some sort:No, I don't have much at all.

Anything you want the community to know: Nope, not really, just that I hope everyone has a great time on GunZ.
Back to top Go down
Flames
Administartor
Administartor
Flames

Number of posts : 37
Style :
Hiro's Application Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Hiro's Application Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
Hiro's Application Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hiro's Application Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Hiro's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro's Application   Hiro's Application EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 am

*~ACCEPTED*~

LoL Thought you were 19!
Back to top Go down
https://freestylegamerz.darkbb.com
Flames
Administartor
Administartor
Flames

Number of posts : 37
Style :

Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Hiro's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro's Application   Hiro's Application EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:15 am

[/locked]
Back to top Go down
https://freestylegamerz.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Hiro's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro's Application   Hiro's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiro's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸FreeStyle GamerZ¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯) :: Staff Applications :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: