¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸FreeStyle GamerZ¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸FreeStyle GamerZ¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sticky:Game Master Format

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flames
Administartor
Administartor
Flames

Number of posts : 37
Style :
Sticky:Game Master Format Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Sticky:Game Master Format Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
Sticky:Game Master Format Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sticky:Game Master Format Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Sticky:Game Master Format Empty
PostSubject: Sticky:Game Master Format   Sticky:Game Master Format EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:50 am

You must be an active member of the community before I consider you for this position, I do not want power hungry kids coming in here for GM POWERS, but no real interest in seeing this server grow. As such, you must have a minimum of 5 posts before I consider your application (I will be paying attention, don't just post random 2 word messages to get your post count up).

Your name:
Moderating Experience:
Reasons why you should get this position:
E-mail:

Any applications that do not meet all of these requirements, including the post count, will be denied without any consideration whatsoever.

Something else I would like to add that comes to mind, the main factor in deciding whether or not you become a GM is if I can trust you or not. For Example, if you are brand new to the server.. it will not happen.

And You Must Click Here And Vote EveryDay. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://freestylegamerz.darkbb.com

Sticky:Game Master Format
Page 1 of 1